Thread: Kaspersky Update Error "databases are obsolete""

Kaspersky Update Error "databases are obsolete""

I have windows 7 in my system and I have installed the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. From last 2 days I am in great trouble, my Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 turned into grey color and some time it turns into red color and as well system gives a message that database are out of date. When I tried to update my Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 but it doesn’t work. I need to know why Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 becomes red or grey in color. I really don’t know what happened to my system is there anyone who solve this matter.

re: Kaspersky Update Error "databases are obsolete""

According to me may be your Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is attacked by some malware. May be your Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 expired license date it could be turn a Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 window into red. So if this was reason you should subscribe the license again and it will solve your problems. After this Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 doesn’t turn into normal you should uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and again you have to repair and update the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. I hope this will help you lot.

Mostly database are obsolete due to the wrong system date and time this can causes the Kaspersky Internet Security do to this it will turn into different color. So I would like to suggest you to make right system date and time and also check your proxy as well just follow the step to do this open Kaspersky Internet Security window. Under Kaspersky Internet Security select the settings. Now on setting window select the My update center. Now on my update center click on update source settings under update source setting select the proxy server. On this window make uncheck on proxy server. At last hit the ok button and finally select the apply button and click ok. This will help you in solve the problem.

Due to the record update process this problem arises, on this time the main window of the Kaspersky Internet Security messages you that you’re system at risk and turn into red. In order to solve this problem you need take a following action. First disable the Windows defender and now delete the blast2-0607g.xml file in your system. This file will stored in c drive and now open the main application of the Kaspersky Internet Security, under this screen you will find my update center and click that, now select the start update. After this now right click on Kaspersky Internet Security in the bottom of the window select the exit button from the menu. Once again open the Kaspersky Internet Security and now enable the window Defender. Now repair the Kaspersky Internet Security and wait until the process is completed reboot your computer. This solution will help you in solve the problem.