Thread: KIS 2011 unable to remove Trojans that are found

KIS 2011 unable to remove Trojans that are found

I have window 7 in my system and I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2011.Every thing is working fine with my system but from last 2 day I have issue. On my system Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 found Trojan while scanning. When I try to delete that file it unable to delete. Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 reports on window with the red color popup box showing Trojan virus location. I tried to upload the screen shot reports as well but Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 doesn’t allow me to upload that and I wanted know information about virus. Is anyone there to solve my issue?

re: KIS 2011 unable to remove Trojans that are found

If you think that your antivirus is not fully updated in your system, then also you can delete the temporary files by deleting it manually, because pc also slow down due to large files stored in temp files. If the antivirus doesn’t find the virus then you should boot your system in safe mode and it will allow the antivirus to delete the virus file. Normally viruses harm the systems. It makes a systems very slow as well. If you get any threats or viruses from the detected threats select all threats and right click and click on the list. Lastly make click on the clear list. After all this reboot your system and make a full scan.

When you have a Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 you don’t have to worry. Trojan is normally identified by Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. Anything that identified by the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 make that one has quarantined and doesn’t delete them. So therefore to resolve above issue you need to perform the actions first make enable the Rescan quarantine after update. After that open the main window of a Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 under the a Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 window select the setting link and now make a click on the my update center. On my update center you have to make check on rescan quarantine after update pack now select the ok button. Now run the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 databases updated task. To do that go to the my update center from Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 window. Now at last hit on the start update and wait till the process is completed.

According to me you systems Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 main screen is not in red that means you’re in safe side. Here some step to screen shot when you get the Display Detected threats just hit the Prt Scr key it frequently next to the F12 key. Now open the paint window through clicking the select the start button and go to all program and after that click on Accessories. Lastly select the paint. When your paint window opens click on the edit button on the menu bar and select the paste. After pasting you have to save the file and upload to the browser. I hope this give best result for you.