Thread: Stuck in a loop after Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 install attempt

Stuck in a loop after Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 install attempt

I have 2 system on my home and I have a Windows 7 on both the system and I have Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 on one system. On other system I have got Norton. When I got Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 I tried to change the Norton to Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 but some problems occurs in between that when I tried installing roll back and now I don’t have the Norton as well Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. Is there anyone to solve this matter? I have another problem that is when I try to install a Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 it takes a lot of time to install and some time my system hangs for some time.

Re: Stuck in a loop after Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 install attempt

When we installing Antivirus we need to uninstall the earlier Antivirus so must uninstall the Norton first after that you can install the Kaspersky Internet Security 2011. Here some set of steps to uninstall the Norton Antivirus click the start button your desktop and now click on the control panel. When control panel get opened select the add/remove program and after that find the Norton. When you click on Norton you will get the uninstall button after that just make select on uninstall now the Norton will get uninstalled. I hope this will solve your problem.

I have been saw your problem there 2 ways to uninstall the Antivirus one is to uninstalling from the control panel this uninstall the antivirus but through this way Norton will not remove fully so for that you need to download the Norton removing tool from the internet. When you download the Norton removing tool from the internet and run the tool and it will help you in removing of the Norton antivirus and now you can install the Kaspersky Internet Security. I hope this will help you in update of Kaspersky Internet Security.

When you have a Kaspersky Internet Security you must make Windows Defender and Firewall as off this will help you in solve the issue of time and hanging. There are some steps to switch of the Windows Defender and Firewall. Open the Window Defender from the Start button on the desktop and select the all program. When the all program window open you have to select Windows Defender and here click on the tool and select the option. Here you have to clear the use Windows Defender check box and finally hit on the save button. This same procedure will follow to the Firewall as well.