Thread: BitDefender reports a Trojan.Heur.LP.in my program

BitDefender reports a Trojan.Heur.LP.in my program

I am both a developer and a gamer , I have installed the new last release the BitDefender , I had installed , I had installed a few games and applications in my system , but since a few days my BitDefender Antivirus says that that my program is infected - Trojan.Heur.LP, most of the other do no such thing , please help me , whenever I build other applications the result is one and the same Most other antiviruses report nothing.Also we build our program on another computer - result the same Trojan.Heur.LP.Where can I upload file so BitDefender engineers can test it?

Re: BitDefender reports a Trojan.Heur.LP.in my program

I think the game has sensed the Trojan"Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.aq5@aSXCZYh" on your system which might be used to take your World of Warcraft account name and password.Trojans are a "back door" in to your system which can permit hackers to find sensitive data as well as cause harm to your system . Trojans vary from Viruses as Viruses duplicate themselves and are designed to simply cause damage to the "host" machine. Each Trojan functions differently, however most are designed to gain information through make use of of keyloggers or permit remote functions for the hacker to accurately use your computer. Trojans pose a serious threat to all system users and it is very important that they are removed right away before information can be collected. Some Trojans are also used to permit additional infection, installing additional Trojan purposes as well as Viruses.

Follow these steps to remove the Trojan and protect yourself from future infection:

• Close the Blizzard Launcher. You are still permitted to log in and play, though playing the game with a Trojan installed places your account at severe risk of being compromised as the hacker can with no trouble get hold of your World of Warcraft account name and password.
    • Make sure that all programs are closed. If you have lately downloaded any executable (.exe) files destined for utilization with the game, erase them so that they are not by chance used in the future.

Yes you can use one of them there are a lot of programs available that you can use to remove the Trojan and supply future protection against them. Once you have installed the program, make sure that you update its "definitions". Descriptions are used as a dictionary of types for the program to assist it notices new Trojans. This is typically driven to be done soon after install by the program itself. If not, the progression to do so must be accessible within the program options.Make it certain you run a thorough scrutinize of your entire system. After removing the Trojan, make use of the Blizzard Launcher once more to begin the game and observe if any extra threats are detected.

There are a lots of programs can all be used to notice and eradicate the Trojan found on your machine . Programs that come with the trial or free editions are marked as such. Trial programs are fundamental editions of the program that can be utilized for a limited sum of time, after which you can either select to buy the full product or uninstall the program.The "edition used" field creates what edition of that program was used by Blizzard to validate its ability to locate this specific Trojan. The edition you download should be the latest available and does not essentially have to match the one listed.