Thread: Unable to update kaspersky internet security 2011

Unable to update kaspersky internet security 2011

I downloaded an update of KIS 2011, and that passing the virus on your computer. I detected this threat and to give the repair stayed the logo in red”. I read around here that was a bug and had to download an update, but of course I am asked to first uninstall previous 2011 KIS Would there be any problem in reusing the same activation code? I have a registered version of 2011 kaspersky internet security. Because of some cause i had to format my laptop as well as since then i am not capable to download updates. Please help

Re: Unable to update kaspersky internet security 2011

You have to verify system date/time accurate, after that Settings and then Update source after that go to Proxy server and then you have to uncheck proxy server after that you have to press OK. If yet no go, join the update report. Upper right of Kaspersky window, Reports and then lower right and then Detailed report, lower left after that My Update center, afterward lower left and then Save, save it somewhere as well as connect it to your next post. If the file is too huge to upload, afterward you have to zip it as well as upload the zip.

I recommend you completely uninstall the version of Kaspersky is installed, restart the computer, I spend a good registry cleaner (jv16powertools, PowerTools Lite (free) ccleaner (free), etc ...), and install the latest version of Kaspersky Available on its website or in your ftp. At the moment the latest version available is the KIS 2011 v11.0.2.556. Check before you back up your activation code, you will need to reactivate your Kaspersky. I remember that while your license has expired you can upgrade for free to any new version of your product that is available.

I am facing the same issue updating my product Kaspersky Security 2011. I bought these 6 days ago in addition to until now I am very frustrated. I am merely utilizing a prepaid wireless broadband as well as in the middle of updates i encountered errors such as "connection timeout" as well as connection terminated. It occurs so many times as well as simply wasted my prepaid accounts. My pc has MS windows xp home w/ sp3 installed and kaspersky internet security 2011 is the only security software installed in my pc.
    thanks.