Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security has detected legal software used by criminals

Kaspersky Internet Security has detected legal software used by criminals

I have updated from KIS 2009 to KIS 2010 , great program as well as the latest characteristics are great , sandbox is fantastic , now I ran a complete scan as well as KIS has noticed legal software that be able to be utilized by criminals for harming your PC or private data .PDM KEYLOGGER . Can you let me know what this is as I have by no means observed this before as well as can you providing me more information on the sandbox please.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security has detected legal software used by criminals

I have now reinstalled windows in addition to got the KIS has detected legal software, keylogger message while reinstalling my printers drivers as well as 2 games. The printer is canon plus the games from EA games as well as i have never had any issues with them so i won’t be worrying. Observe what software it is as well as if you faith it. On the sandbox query i utilized to run sandboxie previous to KIS place it in the most recent version. Whatsoever programs, browsers, downloaded programs are downloaded into it are reserved in the sandbox running area as well as away from the system and registry. This assists in keeping nastiest getting onto your machine if KIS edition efforts in the similar way as sandboxie.

If the detection is for items that are recognized as well as dependable, you have to right press the detections as well as add to exclusions. If not, or not confident, please post the full, entire detection details. You have to Post screenshot of Detected and after that Active threats. by means of columns extended to display complete detected as well as name with object plus path/location details.

I am utilizing Microsoft Windows 7 (64 bit) as well as KIS 2011. Maybe the difficulty comes from the following software: Windows 7 Start key Changer v 2.6 . As I am able to observe in my Windows folder, there are backups of the explorer executable with this applications name abbreviation ('W7SBC'). Though if I am scanning that file (just), I get a ~no threats~ detection. The threat caution observed on the image showed on a previous complete Scan.

PDM.Keylogger is a behavioral detection of programs that confine keystrokes. These be able to be whatever thing from games to direct messaging programs such as skype. If you faith the program, it is secure to allow/ignore this type of detections. If you are not able to post the screenshot following saving as jpeg or png (not bmp), after that press the Save key with attach the text. If the file is too big to upload, after that zip it (right press, send to > compressed zipped folder) as well as upload the zip.