Thread: Cannot update all components of Kaspersky internet security 2011

Cannot update all components of Kaspersky internet security 2011

I have just installed Windows 7 on my system. I have also installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and everything on the system was working fine. Now I have small issue in system. I have just bought a new Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, after all installation I have been update 100% but now this morning I have seen that my system doesn’t uploaded Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 after all that the message showing that “updated has not completed”. I go through Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 to solve the problem there I found there are about some file corrupted file which was couldn’t downloaded. What can you all suggest me with after looking at my issue?

Re: Cannot update all components of Kaspersky internet security 2011

I would like to prefer you to perform the clean installation of the 2011. If you had previous version of Kaspersky Internet Security you will have to uninstall the earlier version and purely updating the new one. If you don’t have a previous version just follow the steps click on the Start icon on the Desktop. After that make a Click on the All programs and. Under All programs you will have to click on Kaspersky Internet Security. Make a click on the Repair/Remove and finally hit the ok button. This process can help to solve the issue. Let me get notified about the same.

I have a workaround here with me and I would like you to see for the steps here and see if that can help you in update. Make confident that you have an activation code. Now open the Kaspersky Internet Security application where you will find the Kaspersky icon, right click on that icon and select exit. After that remove the Kaspersky Internet Security and reboot it after that run the removal tool in safe mode and download that file and extract it to the Kaspersky installed folder. After that reboot after tool used. Then download a new installer from links. Now you will need your Activation Code after installing the all file and again reboot system. I hope this will help you in updating the Kaspersky Internet Security.

I have been gone through your issue change the some setting in your system I hope it will help you in solve the problem. Go through the following steps open the Kaspersky Internet Security application and after that make click on setting. Under setting click on the update source on there you have select the proxy server. Now here just make sure that the proxy server must be unchecked now hit the ok button in the application.