Thread: Unable Write Cookie To File while purchasing Bitdefender

Unable Write Cookie To File while purchasing Bitdefender

My most of the official work depends on the internet , apart from me , my other family members too make a lot of use of the internet service , perhaps that was the reason I found out there were a lot of junk files being accumulated in my system along with that there were a few virus being detected as well , so after getting some experts advice I decided to buy the Bitdefender Anti Virus software , I purchased a Bitdefender Internet Security a few days back ,there are some issues I faced when I actually purchased it but yesterday but didnĀ“t get a license key.Can anyone assist me , it would be fine if there is someone out there to help me on the weekend.

Re: Unable Write Cookie To File while purchasing Bitdefender

I had faced an issue as well After i place an order , I was being directed and asked the client Product Serial number to download a copy and visit my site and install all the software in the system , update all are able to supposed to be done. Although I had Symantec Anti virus , and the personnel from the Symantec personnel came to verify the license, just show all the relevant details like Quotation from supplier ,Company Purchase Request, and Purchase Order document to them, this is lawful although I did not obtain the license yet.

I had faced an issue as well After i place an order , I was being directed and asked the client Product Serial number to download a copy and visit my site and install all the software in the system , update all are able to supposed to be done. Although I had Symantec Anti virus , and the personnel from the Symantec personnel came to verify the license, just show all the relevant details like Quotation from supplier ,Company Purchase Request, and Purchase Order document to them, this is lawful although I did not obtain the license yet.

The situation you have asked for is not relevant to our website, I have just tested it with my browser with well. It seems like something from your system for example your antivirus obstructs the access to the subsequent page.Please verify your inbox where you must now have the new license key.if the preceding suggestions did not help, please fill in the HelpDesk form and attach the explanation of the issue and the key file to the form, and it will be tested. If the license key is actually damaged, it will be altered if you verify the purchase of the license key of your Anti Virus (date and place of acquisition)

Indeed, we are conscious of this difficult situation and steps are being taken to solve it as soon as possible. if you were given a provisional license key by me or my colleagues and went in advance with the install of BitDefender 2011, you only have register it again.In order to register, kindly open BitDefender and then after that you can click on "License Info" from the base part of the window to type in your purchased license key.

After you place an order for the product, and the license will conveyed 2 to 4 week later, once you obtain the CD, then only can install. You will be able to make use of the product serial number to register online, login to download the most recent version of Anti Virus. I think you should be patient till that time and meanwhile if you face any sort of technical issue please feel free to inform me.