Thread: BitDefender 2010 cannot finish full System Scan

BitDefender 2010 cannot finish full System Scan

I started a full scan last night on my windows 7 compatible dell isnpiron laptop; this is specified with Intel dual core processor, along with this ATI radeon graphical interface. The exact problem is after start the full scan with bitdefender antivirus application I was slept. And after wake up I saw that the scan is aborted and the security tool application is freeze. I can’t understand why this happened. I restart the program and again start the scan, it again stop after proceed to 50%. What might be cause of this problem? Any information regarding this problem?

re: BitDefender 2010 cannot finish full System Scan

I think this is occurring for not using updated security program, for that I recommend you to updated the virus module program and then try to scan the full system. In some of the cases I found this problem occurred for not using updated security tool, but this can be solved by update the virus module. Try with this, along with this also recommend you another way to update the virus module file, download the update file from developer site and manually install that one, this can possible if you are using the activated version.

According to me this is completely occurring for the windows version that you are using, while the system idle mode, some of the security tool are stopped working, those are collaborate with the operating system, for this I suggest you to insert windows installation disk and terminate the installation process, now from that windows click on windows repair option, it will ask you to insert the admin password, put this and terminate the process. Try with this, I hope it will surely be allow you to run the scan process without any interruption.

I am also facing similar issue, after upgraded bitdefender security tool into 2011 version, whenever I tried to go for any full scan process this does not allowed me to go through this, it stopped the scanning process after complete 30%, it flashes that the scanning process is aborted by user, but I did not do anything when the scan was running, then why this error message is occurring in every attempt. What should I do now to resolve this, is there anyone having any suggestion for me to resolve this issue? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

As per my opinion I think the problem is occurring for the security tool program and for this I think there is only one solution, but before applying this be sure that all the features of this security tool is activated and running properly. If you found any problem there then simply insert the bitdefender security tool installation disc into CD ROM drive, and run the installation process. Now from the installation windows click on repair option. Wait till the process completes and after the completion reboot your system, and check whether the problem is occurring or not. I was also facing similar issue in just few months ago, after that I applied many tricks but nothing was worked, after that one of my brother suggest me to go for this proves. I did this and by this the problem was solved. I hope this will also help you if the problem also happened with you.

For bother the problem that you mentioned in the above, I think there is only one and last solution is stored to attempt. This is reload the security tool, for this first of remove the existing one from your system and along with this, also remove other files those are collaborating with the windows version files, and then go for the fresh installation. This is a final solution, but before this I also like to recommend you to try nonce by the repair process, as this mentioned in the above post. If this does not work then go through this.