Thread: "BitDefender services have stopped responding" pop up error with gray system tray icon

"BitDefender services have stopped responding" pop up error with gray system tray icon

Hello friends, I here with a very frustrating problem that I am facing from last three days with my recently installed BitDefender 2011 security tool. The main problem is that when the system wake up from the idle mode, the system tray icon of bitdefender appears as gray and flashes a error message with "BitDefender services have stopped responding". This error message did not arrived in normal mode, only happened after come back from idle mode. What should I do now? Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue, will be helpful for me greatly.

Re: "BitDefender services have stopped responding" pop up error with gray system tray icon

First of all make sure that the security tool is updated. Because as per my opinion the problem might be occurring for the updated outdated file, I think some of the features are outdated, and for this the problem is occurring. I am strongly recommending you to download the update files from developer web site and manually install the file into your system. I had relevant issue with the bitdefender security tool, and by update the virus update file I simply resolve the issue. So I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

Re: "BitDefender services have stopped responding" pop up error with gray system tray icon

Run the antimalwarebyte program for detecting whether there is any malwarebyte is attacked your system or not. One of my friend was also facing similar issue, and after a long search on this issue, he found that the problems is occurred for the malwarebyte, then he run the anti program and by this the problem was solved. Try with this, but if this still happening the problem than simply repair the security tool. Open the installed folder from start menu and then click on repair option. It will some hoe help you to resolve the issue. Go through this, I am sure nay one of the above processes will surely help you to resolve the issue.

As per my opinion I think the problem is occurring for the security tool, where as I had relevant issue, after which I also did research on this, but did not figure out any solution or this problem. after spend a long time for searching the solution, I simply reload the security tool, I know this is the final solution for any kind of problem. But if you are still facing this problem, then go for the reload process. Remove the existing one and also remove the other files those are collaborating with the windows version. restart the system and go for the fresh installations, configure the security tool.