Thread: BitDefender blocked Firefox toolbar

BitDefender blocked Firefox toolbar

I am using a Dell latitude laptop; this is running with windows 7 OS. The system was running fine. I basically sue this for internet access for both my official and some of the study purpose. I installed the Mozilla Firefox and also using internet explorer web browser. There is a problem with the Mozilla Firefox browser, whenever I open this browser , it simply redirects that bitdefender blocked the fixefox browser in bracket it (toolbar). And with a pop up message with Mozilla Firefox not responding, in this way closes and did not starts again. Is this for the security tool or some any other in browser? Any information regarding this, share me?

Re: BitDefender blocked Firefox toolbar

I recommend you for the confirmation that whether the problem is occurring for the security tool or not disable the security tool and then try to open the browser. Though the other browser is running fine then the problem that you mentioned I don’t think so this is for the security tool. For this try once to open the browser with no add-ons mode from start menu. If there is same issue happened then it is clear that the problem in your browser, I would like to suggest you to update the browser version.

I also think that the problem is for the web browser, for that I recommend you to repair the browser, run the installation process by double click on the browser installation icon and from the installation window, click on repair option, it will ask you to remove the settings and other internet files those are collaborate with this , remove them and terminate the process, wait till the process completes. After the completion it will ask you to restart the browser. Restart and check the problem is arriving or not. I hope by this process the problem will be resolved. Along with this also recommend you to don’t apply any add-ons or plugins into the browser, some of the cases I found that these type of problem may occur for the addons or the plug-in. You will surely be able to overcome from the problem.

I was also facing relevant issue with my Google chrome web browser, it crashes few time and when i checked for the process under task manager I found that there are many of the instanced are running, where as the browser was closed. And every time whenever I tried to open the browser, after few second it crashes and then shuts down automatically. After that I search everywhere, and also applied many of them, but nothing helped me. Then I simply reload the browser application. And this solved the problem, so I also would like to suggest you if you are still not able to overcome from the problem than simply download the latest version and replace this one with the existing version. It will surely help you.