Thread: BitDefender 2010 blocked windows 7 backup tool

BitDefender 2010 blocked windows 7 backup tool

I am using a windows 7 compatible Acer aspire laptop, this I basically use for internet and for some of the personal entertainment purpose. The system is specified with Intel dual core processor, along with this NVIDIA graphical interface. In my system I recently upgrade the bitdeferend security tool from 2090version to 2010. But with the up to date security tool I encounter a problem, while I was tried to run the windows 7 backup tool. Also there is another problem that i encountered with this security program is the some of the application are not running properly, because this I tried to with the backup tool. What should to do now to resolve this? Any input on this topic will be appreciated greatly.

Re: BitDefender 2010 blocked windows 7 backup tool

I think the problem that you mentioned in your post, for that you tried to run the windows 7 backup tool, this might be occurring for the programs execution. I think there is any malwarebyte is attacked into your system. For this run the scanning process and then check whether there is any virus is detected or not. Where I was also facing relevant issue with some of the program those are installed in my system, after that I also did a scan with the bitdefender security tool. And it was detecting the virus; I ten remove them and by this simply overcome from the problem.

Just few months ago I was also facing relevant issue, there also some of the applications was did not execute, whenever I tried to run any program it was simply directs me that the AVG is blocked this program for execution. After that I proceed for the online scanning process, and this help me very much. So I also recommend you to go for the online scanning process, if you are not able to proceed for the offline manual procedure.

The problem is completely occurring for the security tool application, either the application or some of the files of that tool are stopped working or the security is responding not properly. For this I recommend you to repair the application, for this open the security tool application toll and open the options, from there click on reset or repair option, terminate and it till the process completes. You can also do this similar process from the installation window, insert the installation disc and then from that window, click on repair option.

After applying they above posts if still facing the similar issue, then try once by reload the security tool application, first of all remove the existing one and along with this remove the other windows version related file from temporary folder and from the registry editor. now go for the fresh installation. Now see whether the problem is arriving or not. But if the problem still occurring then there is a final and ultimate solution or this, download the latest version update file and manually install with the security tool.