Thread: Not able to delete virus vault in BitDefender 2011

Not able to delete virus vault in BitDefender 2011

I am using BitDefender 2011 security tool in my windows 7 compatible Compaq presario notebook, this w as running fine, and also protect me as much as. But I encountered a problem last night. When I did a scan of my system, and it found more than 250 virus or warnings in my system, and moved then into the virus vault. But now the problem arrived, now I tried to remove the viruses from virus vault folder under security tool application window, it does not removed, along with this when I tried to terminate a program, it directs that the program is running with another program, to checking this, I simply proceed to process tab under task manager and from there I found, some of the processes or malwarebytes are running there those the security tool transfer to virus vault. What should I do now? Is there any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

Re: Not able to delete virus vault in BitDefender 2011

Update the security tool application, and then scan the system. A s per my opinion there is strong virus file effected your system and for this I think first you need to scan the system with an up-to-date version of antivirus application, and also make sure that all the features are running in that security tool program. if still the problems I not occurred then go for the online support or the scan, report the virus that effected and I hope from there you will surely be able to get some information regarding this problem.

According to my opinion I think the virus that you got earlier, when did a scan in your system is highly effect the security tool, and for this it stopped working, not responding with some of its features. For this problem I recommend you one simple process, try with this, I hope it wills surely be help you. Insert the installation disc into CD rom and run the installation, from that loading window, click on repair or reset option, terminate the process bad wait till it completes. This process you can also done from start menu>>BitDefender 2011 security tool folder, open this and click on repair option. Go through this, it will surely be helping you to overcome from the problem.

Run any malwarebyte program nod scan your system, because I think the problem that you mentioned in your post, is complete indicated for the malwarebyte. Whereas I was also facing relevant issue, after encountered some of the virus files, the antivirus toll was not able to remove then along with this also some of the features was also stopped working, and for this I was not able to figure out the problem and not apply the security features to resolve any virus related problem. Then I run the windows default antimalware byte and by this I get few reliefs to resolve this by further run the bitdefender security tool. Try with this; I hope it will also be helping you.

I am also facing some of the problem with my newly upgraded bitdefender 2010 security tool. This is running with windows XP pro OS. in very short the problem is that whenever I tried to open the bitdefender user interface, it completely appears as a black screen for first few minute and take a lot time to regain into its normal interface. I tried by update the module, I tried this because in some of the applications it constantly directs ,me to close this one (after execute), for prevent my system from a virus. Another problem is that it sometimes, not allowed me to connect the system with internet. It flashes that for computer security bitdefender not allowed you to connect the system with wifi network. For the entire problem what should id o now? is there any one having any suggestion regarding this?

Regarding the above problem that is posted here, I think there should any one of the two problems, one it might be occurring for the Network connection or for the security tool. So first of all I recommend you check the network connection and also the network authentication make sure you are using correct network service and the authentication is correct. If you did not found any problem the simply reload the security tool application and reboot your system. One of my friend was experienced with this problem, and after that he applied this and the problem was solved by this. I hope this will also help you. But still the problem occurring then simply reset the internet connection, I think there should be any problem in the internet connection that you are suing or the internet files, so by reset the internet connection, this might will be resolved.