Thread: BitDefender firewall not allowed to upload file

BitDefender firewall not allowed to upload file

Hello all, I am having a windows vista compatible Dell inspiron laptop, this was running fine till the last date, but from last few days I am facing a problem whenever I tried to upload any file in any web site. The actual problem is if I tried to upload the file it simply directs that the firewall is not connect with bitdefender bitcomet, and for this I am not able to upload the file. Along with this also encountered that the internet connection is getting very slowly in my system, and in earlier when I was using the earlier version of this same security tool, it was flashed notification, but the new one is not acting like this. Is here anyone having similar issue, or nay trick to resolve this?

Re: BitDefender firewall not allowed to upload file

Hey friends this problem is occurring for the virus database file, I think this one might not be updated or not responding properly for any other application. For this I would like to recommend you to try once this by update the virus module file from the developed web site. Whereas I had relevant issue, when I was also searched for the solution for this issue, but did not found any such solution on this. But in your cases though the security tool is also blocked the internet connections so you may not be able to update the virus signature, for this download the latest version of the virus file from developer web site and install manually.

I would like to recommend you to disable the features of bitdefender security tool, and then try to upload the file which you tried earlier. Along with this also look for the web site access in to the firewall setting window, and then from access tab, make sure that the site is listed in the access list. If this does not listed then add this into the list. I hope it will some how help you to resolve the issue. Apart from this if you are still facing the problem then check the internet connection, the problem also might be situated there.

Check the connection and also check for the configuration, make sure that the upload access is the permitted into the connection, also make sure that you are not having any problem in the internet connection. Along with this, is the web browser is working fine, because this was also occurred in my brothers system and after a deep search in this, he found the problem is occurring for the web browser. I also like to recommend you to update the browser version, if there is any issue in the browser then this will be solved by this process.

Facing relevant issue, this was starts occurring after install bitdefender 2011 security tool, when I tried to open some of the web sites., it simply directs that this site is blocked by the security tool, but this message is appeared with an proceed anyway option. And if I click on this option, this loads the site for first few second and then the browser shuts down automatically, though after restore the browser; it does not open the earlier opened web browser. Is this occurring for the security application or any other worm? Though I am a school student, and not having such idea to resolves this issue, so I am here for getting any information row trick regarding this, I hope someone will surely help me to resolve this issue.

According to the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is occurring for any virus file this will surely corrupt any web browser file or any other internet file, for this there is only solution scan the program folder or the driver, where you store the program installed files and the operating system. I think the virus is effect that drive. Now scan the drive, I hope there you will surely get any information regarding this issue that you are facing. But still you are facing the problem, simple remove the security program and along wit this also removes the windows contained files from the hard drive. Go through this, it will surely help you.