Thread: ieexplorer.exe nad firefox.exe has terminated by BitDefender 2011

ieexplorer.exe nad firefox.exe has terminated by BitDefender 2011

Just two days back I upgrade my bitdefender security tool from 2010 version to 2011. The starting was great, after install the new version I did a first full scan process, and by this I was able to eliminate more than 3000 defects from my system. But there is a problem in my system regarding the web browser. I have installed only two browser in my system, one is internet explorer and the other one is Mozilla Firefox, but whenever I tried to run the browser it flashes that, “BitDefender has terminated the browser”, because it was deemed harmful. I am not able to run the browser, what to do now? Any suggestion regarding this will be helpful for me greatly.

Re: ieexplorer.exe nad firefox.exe has terminated by BitDefender 2011

Though as per message that you are getting while tried to open the browser, I think you can unblock this, for that scan the full system with an up to date antivirus application, this will surely detected the defect which is interrupting to terminate the browser application. I had relevant issue, I applied many of the advanced technique, but nothing helped me after that, one of my suggest me to do this, though this is very preliminary stage solution, but this can resolve any big problem also. So try this technique, it might be help you greatly.

As per my opinion, I think the problem should be occurring for any other malwarebyte, this should corrupt the browser startup program, scan the or the browser installed folder with the security tool and then check whether the problem is still occurring or not. If you are still suffering, there might be another cause for this problem, which is the addons or the plugins, in some of the cases I find that some of the plugins or addons those are applied into the browser application may create many type of problem. To confirm this start the browser in no addons mode, if still the problem arriving, uninstall or disable the addons from your browser, and restart it, the issue will surely be resolved by this.

I had similar issue, after that I also searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found any such solution or information regarding this, after that one day after getting fails from every tricks I simply download the latest version of the browser and replace with existing one. There is no problem occurred in the new version. So as per you problem I would like to suggest you to download the latest version from developer web site and replace with the existing corrupted browser. Go through this, this will surely help you. Remember that in the anew version do not apply any addons or any flashing features.