Thread: Real-time protection is disabled in BitDefender 2011

Real-time protection is disabled in BitDefender 2011

I encountered a problem in the BitDefender security tool 2011; some of the features are not working properly. Though I am not technical person also not a computer savvy, so I am here to elaborate the problems those I noticed in my security tool program. Though I notice this problem first time in my system. There is frequently a pop up warning message is appearing in my system “1 issue is affecting the security status”. Along with this another pop-up appeared sometimes with “Real-time protection is disabled”. I can’t understand why this problem or the message s is appearing. Are they affecting my windows vista Acer desktop PC? Any information regarding this recommends me.

Re: Real-time protection is disabled in BitDefender 2011

I think the virus module in your security tool application is not updated. For that I strongly recommend you to open the bitdefender tool window, and from there click on update option, it will surely help you regarding the problem that you posted here. But if you are not able to update the virus module file automatically then simply download the update version file and then manually install to the virus security tool program. I was also facing relevant issue and by this I got help so I hope this will also help you.

The problem might also be occurring for the windows operating system. for that I recommend you to click on start menu and from there click on update option, this will collect the information regarding the update version file of the operating system that you are using, and will direct you to install the update in your system, click on install and wait till the process completes. After that it will directs you to reboot your system for apply the changes. One of my friends was also facing relevant issue with the bitdefender 2010 security tool program, and after that he also tried with this, and the problem was solved. The actual cause regarding this type of problem is, some of the security files those are collaborate with the windows version, either they corrupted or not responds after few time.

As per my opinion this type of problem might be occurred for the malwarebyte, in some of the cases I found for the effecting the system by any malwarebyte virus file, some of the features or the real time protection in security tool might be appeared as disable. So if this happened in your system also you need to run any anti malwarebyte program, it will surely detect the malware byte and will removed that one from your system. Try with this. Along with this also check into the process tab under task manager and check whether any unknown process is running or not with the collaboration of security tool process.

I think there are some of the security installed file are missing or corrupted in your system, because I had similar issue, after upgrade the bitdefender security tool program, I found that the some of the features are not responding properly. Then I simply first of all update the security mode file and then try to run the scan program. But this time I also encountered similar problem, during the scanning process it frequently appeared some of the pop up error or warning messages, and then flashes that the scan process is abort by windows. Then one of my friends suggests me that the problem might be occurring for not properly configuration of all the security features in your system, then I reload the application, and the problem was solved. So I also recommend you to go for reload the security tool, it will surely somehow help you, make sure that the previous version of the bitdefender security tool is removed correctly.