Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 stays Off in Windows 7

Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 stays Off in Windows 7

I have just installed Windows 7 on my system. I have a Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, 11.0.1.400. My Window 7 keep reports that, I don’t have an Antivirus and Firewall is off. When I turn on my system fine for some time and after that the Window message popup continuously even I close that window. I really do not know what has happened to this thing. Has anyone any idea how I can fix the issue here.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 stays Off in Windows 7

I have a workaround here with me and I would like you to see for the steps here and see if that can help you in solve the problem. Click on the Start icon on the Desktop. After that make a Click on the Control Panel and select the Open the Windows Action Center. Under the Open the Windows Action Center you will have to select Security. Here you can check your status of the Firewall weather it is on or off. I hope that this will help you.

Kaspersky Internet Security switch off the Windows Firewall and replaced with itself. Kaspersky Internet Security switch off the Windows Firewall for the reason that if the system have comprised two Firewall and Antivirus programs. Due to this Firewall being switch off. So I suggest you to check whether you have a two Firewall on your system if you didn’t updated your Kaspersky Internet Security the Windows 7 popup the message.

According to me when you installing the Kaspersky Internet Security make sure that you have comprised and been disable mutualy Windows Defender and Windows Firewall. Kaspersky Internet Security never asks to disable Windows Defender and Windows Firewall. This is the step for that Click on the Start icon on the Desktop. After that make a Click on the Run and under the Run you have to write events.msc and hit on OK. Now you will found both the Firewall and Windows Defender and remember that these both should be disabled and after this you can install your Kaspersky Internet Security.