Thread: Uncompleted full scan using kaspersky 2011

Uncompleted full scan using kaspersky 2011

I have computer which is running on Windows XP professional edition of 2002 service pack 3. Before someday I was using kaspersky 2010 .now I installed kaspersky 2011 someday ego. And the main problem is that when I am trying to full scan my computer through the kaspersky 2011 my computer not completed fullscaning process it goes shutoff automatically in between the process. I was try to full scan my computer so many time but same problem occur every time. I don’t have the solution of this problem if someone know the solution so please help me to about the solution as soon as possible because I cannot able to solve this problem.

Re: Uncompleted full scan using kaspersky 2011

it may be possible your older version is not uninstalled completely so that’s why that kind of problem will occur so because of this resion I would like to suggest you, you do one thing first unstalled completely your older version and then install your newer version once again carefully and read all the instruction carefully. And then try to full scene your computer. This will help you a lot always remember it when you install any new version so before this you should make sure you have uninstalled older version.

Your problem is related with the same which I heard earlier. You can do one thing try first you do the full scanning process in your safe mode and whatever you will get threat in that, remove it properly. This threat is also helps to occurring that kind of problem which you face from some time. And then do the process of scanning in your normal mode. By this way also you get a solution of your problem.

Might be possible there is problem with file system, file system error that is affecting the scan. I would like to tell you check it once and if error occur in that so try to solve the file system error and see it will helps you to solve your problem, try doing checked kaspersky 2011 are on your c drive. If it is not on it may be that you have selected something horrible that is killing kaspersky. Try to do this thing it will help you to solve your problem let see.

I am also using kaspersky 2011 but I am comfortable with kaspersky2011. I think it problem of setting you just check your all settings. If you don’t know the about all setting and doing any mistake in the making of setting then you will get a problem to use kaspersky 2011.you can find the installation processor on the net. If you get a solution so it fine, otherwise you have to go the service provider and concerned with them they are able to solve your problem.