Thread: I want some information on Scheduled Full Scan of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 11

I want some information on Scheduled Full Scan of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 11

I have come here in order to get some information on Scheduled Full Scan. I have a Kaspersky Anti-Virus 11.0.2.556.I am new user of Kaspersky Internet Security and from last 4 days I have been trying to full scan system. Earlier I used scan manually and now I wanted scan planned. I have been gone through the help support but it doesn’t work. Can you all please let me know what are the things that I will be required to do so that the issue can be solved here?

re: I want some information on Scheduled Full Scan of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 11

I would like you to see for the steps here to make planned full scan. On the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 application. Open main window under main window in the left side of the application window, select Scan. After the clicking the scan select Settings. Under the setting click on the full scan, on full scan you find tab called run mode click the run mode. On run mode check the By schedule, on frequency select the day. Check the all box inside the run mode except run task as. And at last click ok button and on setting window hit the ok button and the close the main window. I hope so this will help you.

In order to keep your PC virus free and guarantee internet safety. Expected scanning is the best way to protect computer. The planned full scan will fail to scan all day for the reason that it could not be able to scan, some explanation like your computer may switch off throughout the scanning time. It is not possibility of every day our system switch on during the scheduled full scan.

Schedule full scan in the system will harm the life of the hard drive significantly because of the iswift and iChecker do not constantly work. So therefore the scanning the data of the hard drive every day is extreme and it is the same of opening a vital areas scan from the program interface. Some time your system may perform peculiarly and you may imagine a malware. So therefore rarely some people observe who use scheduled full scan. I hope you get solution to your issue.