Thread: What does Kaspersky Downloads daily?

What does Kaspersky Downloads daily?

I am having the Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 installed in my computer. That is working fine but I just want to clear some doubts about its download updates. I have observed that Firewall shows that Kaspersky downloads around 80mb to 200mb in one day. Download for that in lats month was 3.5gb. I am not able to understand that what is it is downloading daily. Is it all the update files that it downloads or something else? Can you tell me any way by which I can reduce the amount of downloads from it? I will appreciate all the replies on this. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: What does Kaspersky Downloads daily?

I am not getting that why are you using the Kaspersky 2009. I would like to tell you that this is not supported to any further extent. My suggestion to you is to use Kaspersky 2010 otherwise Kaspersky 2011, It is probable that you are facing a number of bug. As you said that it is downloading around 200MB per day then this would signify the entire bases is re downloaded, therefore it is probable somewhat fails and is downloaded again and again, but as there is no hold up it would not be resolved. Upgrades are also free only for the licensed period. I hope that this post will help you in any way.

There might be some problem with the installed Kaspersky antivirus that you are using. Otherwise, it should not download that amount of files. This is the first time I am hearing such kind of problem. Anyway, I think that reinstalling the setup can resolve this problem. So just uninstalled the one that is installed in your computer and after that install that once again. If you want to avoid the issues that can be caused with the setup file then you can search for the new setup for this on internet and download it in your computer. Now install that with the help of newly downloaded file. You should download that from the official site of Kaspersky and that will be the best and safest way of doing that.

If you want to get the reason as well as solution to this problem then you can try to make contact with the Kaspersky and ask them about the issue. They are jthe only people wo can tell you what is the exact problem with this and also the way by which you can resolve this issue. If that would have been the case with me then I might have did the same. This should be your first step to solve the problem instead of trying to do anything else to that. I am sure that you will get the answer for this. Also post the solution over here so that we can also come to know the reason for this.