Thread: Not able to connect with BitDefender 2010 user account via online

Not able to connect with BitDefender 2010 user account via online

After searching in many forum sites I am here for getting some solution regarding a problem, which one I am not able to figure out occurring fro which one. Now the problem is, I am not able to connect my BitDefender 2010 user account via online, for updating the virus module database. After click on account option from the BitDefender site, it flashes that “cannot connect”. I can’t understand for which (security tool or internet connection) the problem is occurring? Someone here having any idea on this topic?

Re: Not able to connect with BitDefender 2010 user account via online

I don’t think so the problem is for the internet connection. The problem might be occurring for the account that you created in BitDefender web site. If you are not able to update the virus module by access that account then I would like to recommend you to download the update virus module file from the official web site and install into the machine, this also works as after update the antivirus security virus module file. Just few months ago I was not able to update the virus database file in my kaspersky antivirus and then I download the manual update file from official site and update the virus file manually.

The problem might be in the internet connection, check the connectivity and also the virus module database file location into the setting or profile in your bitdefender application window. But as per my knowledge if you are suing any third party security tool then try to access the account by using HTTP/HTTPS port connection. because in this case you will not be able to access the bitdefender account, but if you are using nay proxy setting then you will be easily enter into the profile and make appropriate operation.

This can be happen by any earlier used antivirus program, means the security tool that you was suing earlier this might e not removed from your system properly and for this, I suggest you to download and install CCleaner, now run the registry cleaning process, remove the faulty registry editor file and other windows version collaborating file from windows installation folder. I had relevant issue, after that I searched on this and found this solution I applied and after from then the still now did not encountered any problem with my bitdefender 2010 security application.