Thread: Unable to update kaspersky 2011

Unable to update kaspersky 2011

I already have registered version of kaspersky 2011. One of the specialized antivirus software designed for internet security. Two days before I format my laptop. Yesterday I keep kaspersky 2011for updating purpose, but no luck. Up till now I tried to update it nearly 15 to 20 times. Result is same. I don’t know what happened. I need your help to solve this problem. I ask my friends but they also unaware about solution available for solving this problem. Now I am completely rely on you for appropriate answer for my question. I would like to say thanks in advance for your answers.

Re: Unable to update kaspersky 2011

Many times problem like this occurred due to invalid system date. Go inside your date and time settings and check whether your system date is in proper format or not. If you are sure your system date is correct go to settings option of your system. After that select update option. Inside update option you will find one more option similar to settings option inside that select source of update. Inside that you will get one more option called “Proxy server”. Simply unmark that option and click on ok button. And now try to update your antivirus if you are successful to download then there is no need to do much with your settings.

If you are unable to update your antivirus even after trying to up to ten times, I will suggest you an ideal way to get reed of this problem. That is completely removing your kaspersky from your laptop. Firstly remove your kaspersky from your laptop using add and remove option available inside control panel. After completely uninstalling kaspersky 2011 now install fresh copy of antivirus. After installing fresh copy of kaspersky reboot your entire machine and check whether your problem is solved or not.

There is a alternative option available for updating if you are not successful to receive update from your kaspersky’s home window directly. For that download Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 database from internet first and save that folder on flash carrier. Connect drive with your computer and configure your kaspersky 2011 to use the folder that contains database downloaded by you. If in future you face problems like this follow the same way to update that is connecting flash drive and configuring your antivirus for that folder.

If you face similar kind of problem even after making use of utility control, I will suggest you to use alternative antivirus software are available. While selecting anti-virus for your system, select only that one which has requirements suitable for your systems configuration. I am currently using quick hill antivirus. And I tell you this one is also better one as kaspersky 2011. There also Norton antivirus present on internet well known for internet security.