Thread: Kaspersky freezes at 53%

Kaspersky freezes at 53%

Hello friends I am having some problem with the kaspersky antivirus program that I have installed on my system as I am not able to get full scan of the system, whenever I try to scan my system for the detection of the error. I have had installed the software just few days ago and when I first scanned with the same software I found that I was able to do it smoothly and completely. But later on as and when days started passing, I found that when I set the antivirus program to do a full scan of my system, I found that the scanning was getting freeze at some 53 %. I have tried many times to scan but unfortunately each and every time I have found that the scanning gets freeze at some 53 %. So guys can some one help me to know how can I be able to solve this problem.

Re: Kaspersky freezes at 53%

Most of the antivirus software utilizes too much of the memory space for itself to run completely and perfectly, so if you think that you are not at all having the desired memory space on your system, so what I think is that you should first try and release some of the space from the C drive and then see if you are able to get the scanning done properly. Make sure that you don’t keep too many applications running at the same time on your system, because this will make the functioning of the antivirus program slow. So first clear all these small problems and then look for some other solution.

Hey dear friend, try reinstalling the antivirus program that is the Kaspersky antivirus software and then see if you are able to get the full scan of your system. I think that there could be some kind of niggle in your antivirus software which you are having on your system. Reinstalling or even updating the same program might help you in getting the sacking to be proper and full. Even if you are not getting the scanning properly then what I think is that the Kaspersky is corrupted and you will have to go for a fresh copy of it.

Dear friends very thanks for giving the solution quickly, I have reinstalled the same program as well as I have installed the fresh copy of the kaspersky antivirus program and what I have found out is that it only solved a little problem for, now instead of getting the scanning freeze at some 53% now the scan gets freeze when it reaches 76%, I have even installed a completely new version of the antivirus software and then also I am not able to get the full scan of the antivirus on my system, can any onw suggest some different options for the same.