Thread: Not received email registration with BitDefender 2011

Not received email registration with BitDefender 2011

Hi friends, I am going to describe a peculiar type of problem that I am going to share here, I did not get nay email registration mail. I am having a Dell inspiron laptop; this is running with windows vista OS. I am running BitDefender 2011 antivirus tool in my system, and after install this security tool I am not able to access internet properly. It crashes and disconnects the system in every after 15-20 minute. Is this for the problem for not getting the email registration mail or something else? I am using Broadcom wireless adapter to access the network. if is here anyone having any information regarding this, insert freely.

Re: Not received email registration with BitDefender 2011

Though the problem might be occurring for the email account profile, for that I recommend you to visit the profile of the email account where you recently create the email account. And from the setting or confirmation option look for the option named as Resend Verification Message, it will again send you the registration or verification email into your mail account. Sometimes I found that for the late reply from the email authorization the verification or the registration mail might deliver late into the users. Try with this, it is a minor problem.

According to me if you are willing the problem is occurring for the antivirus application, then I recommend you to disable the features of that and then log on to the account, look for the send vilification mail from profile settings, click on it and wait till the mail is deliver from team into your mail account. Now click on the verification link which will situated under that and follow the instruction to complete the registration of the mail account that you created recently. This is simple and effective solution for this type of problem. apart from that I don’t think so, the bitdefender is the cause of this problem, because if it creates s the issue then it will also not allowed you to access internet and create the mail account.

Relevant issue with the BitDefender tool application, this is recent installed in my windows vista compatible Acer laptop. The problem is that whenever I tried to open the bitdefender application window, the system completely hangs for few minute, along with this, if the system is connected with the wifi internet then it also drops the connection. I can’t understand whether this problem is occurring for the security tool or any other issue. What should I do now to overcome from the problem? Any suggestion on this issue will be very much helpful for me.

According to my knowledge regarding the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think the problems I occurring for the wireless network router., and this can be resolved by reload the router driver, for this insert the driver installation disk into the CD ROM drive, and ping to device manager and from there right click on the driver name and choose the advanced recommended option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation program and will direct you to run the program. Browse and terminate the installation process. A system reboot is required after complete the process. If this did not help you then I suggest you to update the driver version with the update version, for that download the latest version from manufacturer web site, be sure that one is compatible with the system hardware configuration and also with the operating system version. Then replace the existing driver with this newly downloaded driver.