Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-2011

Mouse not working properly after updating Kaspersky

Last week I install Kaspersky on my desktop pc. All my system worked properly after installing. Yesterday I upgrade it. I noticed that my mouse is not working properly after complete updating. I am animator and of the software?s required in my profession are mouse oriented. It is not possible for me operate those software?s with key board. I don?t know what to do for get my mouse in work again. Now I need your help to know about possible pathways those will help me to solve this problem. I am using windows XP as my operating system. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible. I want to complete my assignment in two days and it is not possible for me if this problem is not solved. I would like to say thanks in advance for your priceless replies.
Old 16-02-2011

Re: Mouse not working properly after updating Kaspersky

Before doing any changes in your system to get rid of this problem, I will suggest you try to resolve this problem using the simple solution that I am going to tell you. Firstly add all your mouse related software?s like cursor mania and all that to exclusion list. You will get this list inside your antivirus window. After moving all the software?s to exclusion remove all the mouse drivers present on your system by taking help of device manager. Simply open your device manager, you will get list of hardware?s present on your system. Simply right click on your mouse and remove all the drivers associated with that. After removing the entire drivers yellow icon will appear right behind your mouse name. After that unplug your mouse from system. Reboot your system without connecting mouse. Now log in again log in your system after loading everything connect your mouse again.
Old 16-02-2011

Try to resolve this problem by manually installing newest MS wheel mouse optical drivers. Most of problem like this will get solved after installing latest drivers. If still you are facing the same problem, try to check the same scenario but with another port. It might be possible that there must be something wrong about the port you are currently using. If still your problem remains as it is install newly released cheapest drivers available for your motherboard. I don?t know which motherboard you are using now. You will get these drivers on official site of your motherboard?s brand.
Old 16-02-2011

If even after swapping your mouse your problem remains as it is, I will suggest you to try to diagnose this problem by admiring your current usb mouse settings on bios. Go to wizard provided by your motherboard in order to check the bios settings. If possible take advice of some technically strong person while making changes in Bios. This is full final solution available for you from my site.
Old 19-02-2011

Kasdpersky is not a ideal security antivirus on windows environment I will suggest you to remove if completely and install another one which is suitable for your working environment. Just follow the step given below in order to remove it completely without using mouse:-
  • Start your machine.
  • Press windows button present on your keyboard.
  • By taking help of arrows go inside control pane.
  • In control panel select option called ?Add/Remove programs?.
  • Simply click on remove button present right behind your antivirus name.
  • Restart your computer again.
Old 05-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connect_Me View Post
Kasdpersky is not a ideal security antivirus on windows environment I will suggest you to remove if completely and install another one which is suitable for your working environment. Just follow the step given below in order to remove it completely without using mouse:-
  • Start your machine.
  • Press windows button present on your keyboard.
  • By taking help of arrows go inside control pane.
  • In control panel select option called ?Add/Remove programs?.
  • Simply click on remove button present right behind your antivirus name.
  • Restart your computer again.
Please don't fabricate details to sound like you know what you're talking about.
Kaspersky is currently one of, if not -the-, best antivirus programs on the market.
Untill this update which caused issues with registry and mouse, they had had an extremely good run.

For those wishing to actually fix this problem - a system restore should do the trick.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,