Thread: Computer slow down while scanning with kaspersky

Computer slow down while scanning with kaspersky

Recently I install latest version of kaspersky antivirus on my system. From last few days I noticed that my whole system slows down whenever I keep my keep my system for scanning. I am currently using opera mini as my default browser it also takes two to three minutes to open. I have 500Mb ram. I also installed SUPERAntiSpyware along with few Symantec Core Components. I don’t know how to get rid of this problem. Is this normal issue or there is something wrong inside my system? Please help me to find out correct reason behind this problem. Your each and every line of suggestion is important for me. I am desperately waiting for your replies. If possible try to get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Computer slow down while scanning with kaspersky

I don’t think so this is a serious problem. it might be possible that you are operating on more than two or three applications at a same time during scanning. I will suggest you to scan your machine at free time only. There is no need to do scanning simultaneously at the time of performing other tasks on your system. This is the simplest solution for you problem. I don’t which version of kaspersky you are using. If it is 2011 version and your machine is not able to support its requirements you will face problems like this. Be sure about which version you are currently using. If you don’t want to uninstall your antivirus than the solution that I told before is ideal one for you.

As you told me earlier you already installed software’s like SUPERAntiSpyware on your system. Along with that you also install kaspersky antivirus for security purpose. I don’t thinks so your 500MB ram is more than sufficient to support these high profile software’s. The combination you are currently using on your system requires more than 1GB ram. In order to improve your systems performance I will suggest you to uninstall all the software’s which are using maximum memory of your ram. If you don’t want to do this than increasing your ram memory is only solution remains for you.

First try to remove this problem by removing all unnecessary system files present on your system. It might be possible due to hell number of Temporary system files your system is unable to provide desired level of performance. You can easily clear your Temporary system files. In order to delete them first go to start and select run option. Inside the area type the word “cleanmgr” and click on ok button. This will help you to remove all unnecessary system files from your machine. And now check whether you are facing same problem or not. I am sure your problem will get solved after employing this solution. If you problem is as it is rely me again I will provide you another solution.

I think this might be the problem due to latest version of software you are currently using. It might possible that your system didn’t have that much configuration as far the requirement of that anti-virus. Try to check the same scenario but using another anti-virus. There are number of anti-virus available free of coast. You can also post this query to your friends circle in order to get suitable solution.