Thread: Unable to access Linksys BEFSR81 router on my new pc

Unable to access Linksys BEFSR81 router on my new pc

Recently I assemble a new desktop pc for me with Windows 7 64-bit operating system. Actually from last two days I am facing one problem with my system. Actually it fails to connect with browser. I tried more than ten times but same result. I am using Linksys BEFSR81 router. I am currently using Kaspersky A/V 2010. I don’t know how to solve this problem. I am waiting for your replies. Your replies are only source of information for me. I don’t have single friend having knowledge about computer. I hope this one is not a serious problem. I requesting you please try to get back to me as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance to all you people.

Re: Unable to access Linksys BEFSR81 router on my new pc

Don’t worry this one is not a serious problem. There is nothing wrong with your hardware. You just have to do some changes in your systems settings in order get rid of this problem. Go inside the settings option, you will get there option called firewall. Choose this option there you will get one more option to change the settings of firewall. After that turn the option of network provider to “trusted”. I hope this will solve your problem. Actually this option worked on updated version of kaspersky. I am not sure it will work with your version or not. If this solution works for you there nothing to do anything else, to avoid these kinds of problems in future keep the settings that you currently did as your default settings.

You can easily resolve this problem using updated version of kaspersky. I think it might me the problem due to older version that you are currently using. I will suggest you to go with updated version in order to solve this problem. You can buy its updated version from market. You will get detailed information about this version by visiting their official site. I am sure after installing updated version you will never face problem like this in future. If your problem is solved after installing latest version don’t forget to inform me also. I searched on google about your problem. Most of technical sites suggest the same solution that I told you.

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by using updated version of software. At the time of upgrading your kaspersky don’t forget to keep your activation data. If you forget to keep that data you will face similar problem even after upgrading your kaspersky to new version. If you problem is still as it is, I will suggest you to post your question to GSI report. There are technical experts present who will definitely help you to solve your problem better than us. I am also doing research to find solution for you. I will reply you after getting suitable answer for you.

As your entire system is new I will not going to suggest any complex solution to solve your problem. I can understand you don’t have any friend to help you in this situation. I will suggest you to call private engineer instead of trying number of experiments on your new machine. He will guide to better way in order solve this problem. I am sure this is not a serious problem so he will not going to charge you too much to solve your query. After you problem is solved, tell me what engineer suggests you to solve this one. So that I can help my other friends to solve problem like this.