Thread: BitDefender services not responding

BitDefender services not responding

Hey friends please help me to solve this problem quickly as I have become very much irritated with this BitDefender antivirus program. I have heard from many of my friends about this firewall having got such a very high resistant feature to stop any kind of virus to creep inside our system and based on their wish I even brought and installed this BitDefender antivirus program on my system. But since the day I have installed this program I am facing allot of problem with the same. Whenever I start my system to connect to the internet all works good for some, but after passage of some time the BitDefender antivirus program stops working and my pc becomes very slow. This is happening continuously and it really takes along time to connect to the internet. So any one having any solutions please help me with it,

Re: BitDefender services not responding

First of all make sure that you keep too much of data on your system which could be responsible for the slow performance of your system. Since all the antivirus programs requires a hell lot of space so if there are too much of data lying in your system it will oppose the normal working of your system. So first make sure that you free some data space for the antivirus program to run efficiently. Also, it is always better to delete your cache and browsing data along with the history as it will make way for the cookies as well as new data when you surf on the internet freely. So this kind of little things does matter if you are not getting the speed that you want on your system.

Hey friend I would want to know from you that how much RAM memory are you currently using in your system. If you are using low memory RAM then there could be possibility that due to it your computer becomes slow when the antivirus software is currently activated. So if you are having low speed Ram then I would suggest you to get even more high speed that will make your computer run even if there are as much data on your system. Also, make sure that you don’t keep too many applications to run at the same time while accessing the internet as it can make the performance low.

Hello friends, it is really good that this forum really provides very nice and instant solution all at the same time, but the problem is that I was not yet able to solve the blunder yet. First of all I am having allot of memory space vacant on my system and that I too have 1 GB of RAM on my motherboard which is not too bad at all. I even tried clearing my cache as one of you suggested but still my system becomes very slow whenever I try connecting to the internet with the BitDefender antivirus program kept on. I don’t know what is causing this problem, but thing is sure that there is not a single virus system as when I installed the BitDefender program I scanned my system instantly. So can any one suggest me what is the problem and how do I solve it.

Hey why don’t you try removing the BitDefender antivirus program and then see if you are able to connect to the internet smoothly or not. If you are able to connect to the internet smoothly and getting good performance with your system then I think that there was some problem with the BitDefender program. Try to reinstall the same program and see if you are able to get the connection properly to the internet with high performance of your system. Even if you are not able to get the system running smoothly then it is all due to the BitDefender antivirus program which you will need to change.