Thread: Page never load even on many refresh

Page never load even on many refresh

Well I am using the windows 7 operating system on my laptop and as much as I try to avoid it, from time to time inevitably have trouble connecting to the Internet. And often, the biggest challenge is to determine the problem. How to troubleshoot possible causes of Internet connection problems and please help me in this case and let me know what are the best possible way that will make me aware how to get back the control on the internet access any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Page never load even on many refresh

Does your router to point damaged or not working properly. Have you taken your laptop too far from the wireless router (WIFI) and now the laptop does not connect to the WIFI. Different things can cause internet connection problems. You can quickly find the solution and fix the network and Internet connections. I am sure that it is the connection issue which is not allowing you the control back so I guess determining the same will definitely help you to solve the issue.

It is right that even if you are an advanced user, you may lose a huge amount of time testing configurations Windows network to share printers and files on all computers in your network. How many times have you got the message "limited or no connection? Do not waste your time with the network configuration. I want you to consult with the knowledgeable individual who knows about your error and I guess they will definitely help you in this case.

Check and tighten the cable connection from the wall at the rear of the cable modem. Also check all Ethernet or USB cables connected to your computer, router (if you have one) and cable modem.
    • Restart your modem / home network
    • Please follow these steps in order:
    • Unplug the power from your modem.
    • Unplug the power from your router (if you have one).
    • Plug in the modem and wait until it has fully rebooted (check the modem status lights below.) This may take several minutes.
    • Reconnecting the router and wait 30 seconds.
    • Check your Internet connection by opening a new Internet browser window.
    • If you still have an Internet connection, restart your computer and then repeat step 5.
    • If you still cannot connect to the Internet, please contact your local service representative for additional assistance.

Sometimes, for some unexplained reason, the internet connection is not as good as usual. A relatively effective to achieve an automatic repair of the connection. In fact, it is reset in part. Here's how it is done:
    • Right-click the connection icon in the taskbar of desktop (system tray), State.
    • In the Status window LAN connection that pops up, select the Support tab.
    • Click the Repair button.
    • A progress window opens. You must click the Close button when the operation is complete. Then click the Close button on the window state of the local network.