Thread: BitDefender 2010 does not allow COPY CUT operation

BitDefender 2010 does not allow COPY CUT operation

I have Windows XP SP 2 running on the system here and I am really having trouble with the same here. I have seen that when I am trying to copy or cut any file from the folder to some other location then Windows XP is just getting freeze. I have recently installed Bitdefender on the system and now I have seen this issue here. ON the other machine that I have; the antivirus is just working fine there. Can you please let me know what are the things that I can do so that I can get out of the issue here. It is not like that the size of the file is more? Even performing the operating on the text files has also caused me the issue here. I just want to get out of the issue and any help in the matter is welcome.

Re: BitDefender 2010 does not allow COPY CUT operation

It does not seem to me that the issue is with the Antivirus actually. I am just of the opinion that the issue that you are getting is because of some of the Hardware part that you have on the system. I am sure that the issue is because of the Hardware failure and hence it will be better if you can simply check for the same there. Also please let me know if you have any other process that might be consuming up the RAM there. Just make a check there and hope to get reply soon from your side soon.

I have BitDefender 2010 on my system and really it is working fine here. You have mentioned that you have just downloaded this Antivirus and hence would like you to see for the system requirement in addition to all this things. Actually the thing here is that Copy and Cut are the very basic operation and if you are getting issue with the same then it is really a matter of concerned. Can you please let me know if you are also getting BSOD on the system? Anytime after you installed this Antivirus. Hope that you will not have much issue after this.

I would like you to see for updating the Antivirus of yours and I would like you to have the installation of the BitDefender 2011. If you are having the licensed version of the BitDefender then you will be able to get upgraded to this version and that too without any issue. You will have this upgrade for free. All you have to do is go to the official site BitDefender and make way of the installation of the newer version of the Antivirus.

I would like you to go with the clean installation of the Antivirus here and I really think that it can really help you with the issue that you are having there. You can do one thing open up the task manager and see what is the CPU usage of the Antivirus. If it is using up much then it will be simply great if you can make the installation of the Antivirus again on the system and see if that can help you with the issue there.