Thread: Cannot abort deep System Scan

Cannot abort deep System Scan

Last day I started a deep system scan but after some time I found that the Bitdefender had frozen. And scanning process going to stopped it could not finish. After that I go for another deep system scan and then scan was done but just after that I got one pop-up window which is say that your Bit defender services were not responding. I could not see report of scanning. If anybody know the proper solution so please tell me.

Re: Cannot abort deep System Scan

Sometime it may happen. The way of troubleshoot the issue of this kind, I tell you some instruction you need to follow them
    1. First you have to select START and then go to My Computer/Computer
    2. Then click on Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BitDefender\DTrace.
    3. Build one folder plus named as: odscanui.log
    4. Begin a DEEP system scan from Antivirus -> Virus Scan
    5. Go reverse to the place from step 2 and send us the file(s) scheduled there. You will be able to upload that as you did by means of the Support Tool file.

I hope you would get a solution.

If you are playing with any bed tester then also this problem occur. The old version deleted file without given any massage .If you are using old Dutch version 11.0.24, so I would like to suggest you that if possible go for new version which is BD TS 2011. And installed it, in your system it will work better then the oldest version. In my case I updated it by own self and took a boot error, it is working too well.

It may be possible that the old version, it deleted some file from your computer, without given any prompt massage .If you are using old Dutch version 11.0.24, so I would like to suggest you that if possible go for new version which is BD TS 2011. And installed it, in your system it will work better then the oldest version. In my case I updated it by own self and took a boot error, it is working too well. Because of old version also this type of scanning problem occurred