Thread: Bandwidth consumption high while using BitDefender.

Bandwidth consumption high while using BitDefender.

I have a MTNL connection and I was really enjoying this speed. Now I have seen that the speed is getting affected. I really do not know what can be the reason for this but it seems to me that I am getting this issue because of the Antivirus of mine and hence would like to know if any once can come up with some sort of solution in this case here. I have seen that the speed gets affected when I am on the Video Sites. Can there be any solution to this here. I was using ESET NOD 32 on the system before and now after I got this antivirus I really do not like the way it is consuming the bandwidth here. Any help in the matter will be appreciated. Hope to get the reply soon in the matter here. Try to come up with the solution soon.

Re: Bandwidth consumption high while using BitDefender.

Well I really do not think that the issue that you are having here is because of the Antivirus here. I think that there are some other programs that are running in the BACKGROUND and hence you are getting the issue. It will be better if you can just make a check on the same. In addition to this it will be better if you can just make a check on the Torrents as well if you are using it there. I have seen that some of the users that use a torrents a lot have been facing the issue like this. Make a check on this here and let me get notified about the same.

If you were having ESET NOD 32 and you were really not having the issue when you were using it there then it will be better if you can still get yourself stuck to the same antivirus. I have seen that there is some of the issue going on with the Antivirus there and hence it will be better if you can just switch back to the stable antivirus that was running on yours system. You can just switch back to this antivirus if all the issues related to get fixed later.

I have this antivirus here on the system of mine and I have seen that while you are browsing to the sites that contain videos or say pictures then it I have seen that this antivirus just checks the contents and hence it make use of the Bandwidth there. If you have seen the issue with the Antivirus there and it is lasting for more time then it will be simply great if you can go with the installation of the same on the system. Let me know about the same here.

I am also of the same opinion and I think that it will be simple to go with the reinstallation of the antivirus there. All you will be required to do is use the Uninstall Bitdefender tool and by making use of the same you will be able to get rid of the older or say the buggy antivirus. Now download the newer version of the antivirus and then go with the installation of the same on the System. Once you are done with this then you can try to go and browse the site. See if that can help you with the scenario.