Thread: How to upgrade BitDefender 2010 to BitDefender 2011?

How to upgrade BitDefender 2010 to BitDefender 2011?

I have the older version of this antivirus here in my case and I was really enjoying the entire feature that this Antivirus was serving me with. Well now the thing is that I have seen that it is not getting updated anymore. I read on some of the places and then I came to know that there was some issue with BitDefender 2010. After reading more on Internet I have come to know that BitDefender has come up with the latest version of this Antivirus. BitDefender 2011. I have decided to go and have the installation of the same on my system. Can you all there please help me what are the things that I can do so that I can have all this installed here and that too without any issues? Any help in the matter will be appreciated.

Re: How to upgrade BitDefender 2010 to BitDefender 2011?

You can really have the antivirus upgraded on your system and I have seen that you will be able to have it installed on the system and that too without any issue and that too for free. All you will be required to do is go to the official site and then can have the installation of the Antivirus there. You will not be required to pay anything in extra for the same. I am sure that you will really like the new feature of this antivirus and it will really work in the same manner there. Let me know about the same. See that you go with the clean installation.

I do not think that you will be required to go with the clean installation of the Antivirus at all. If you are having the older version of the Antivirus say that you were using BitDefender 2008 or 2009 or 2010 then it will be better if you can just have the newer version of the Antivirus installed on top of the same. With this you will not be required to worry about the warranty and the license of the Antivirus you will have the same updated for this newer version of BitDefender 2011. While you will be doing this then you will receive the notification informing you about the same. Just follow the procedure that will pop up on your screen and then you will have the BitDefender 2011 installed on your system. Let me know if you were able to have this.

If you do not want to get caught with the issues on the system then it will be imply great that you just go with the clean installation of the Antivirus. The above method is really fast and easy but then you will get caught with numerous issues and hence it will be better if you can just go with the clean installation. For removing the older version of the Bitdefender you will be required to make use of the uninstall BitDefender. You can get the same downloaded from here. UNINSTALL BITDEFENDER. Download this application and then go with the installation of the newer version of the Antivirus. Hope that you will not have trouble after this.

I have seen that this time BitDefender has come up with three different products BitDefender Internet Security Total Data Care, Extra Safety Online and finally Essential Protection. If you ask for my opinion I think that going with the first one will be the best option. IN addition to this it will be better if you can just try the Trial Version of all these three products and see if that can help you in any manner. The trial version will last for 30 days. In addition to this if you want you can simply try to go with some other antivirus program. I would like to suggest you to go with ESENT NOD 32.I use the same one and I have seen that it is really light on the system and hardly uses the RAM of the system. Let me know which product you actually choose.