Thread: Scanning with BitDefender causes BSOD

Scanning with BitDefender causes BSOD

Yesterday, I have installed the Bitdefender antivirus in my computer But when I tried to scan my computer with that it just demonstrate me the blue screen and not more than that. I tried to reboot the computer several times but all the time it comes through the similar result. I cannot use my computer. I am certain it is because of Internet Security. I am wedged at this point and not able to know why is happening with me. If you know any reason that why these is going on with me then please post your suggestion over here. I will be grateful for each reply for this problem.

Re: Scanning with BitDefender causes BSOD

You can endeavor to get into safe mode and acquire the thing backside to work from there. You must restore the computer system. I'm telling you to perform that so that this works well for me when I get any type of errors like this. So restart your computer and start pressing F8 key and this will demonstrate the screen from there you can choose safe mode. Choose Safe Mode from there through the assist of arrow keys. Press enter and this begins computer within Safe Mode. Now run System Restore function is from the system tools. Here you will have to provide the date to which that was working fine. Choose the date and then click Restore button and it will begin restoring computer at that moment in time. After the process is accomplished, then the computer reboots and the trouble can be resolved.

Are you able to get into safe mode correctly then you can basically uninstall BitDefender from your computer? Once it is uninstalled from your computer then you can try to get out of safe mode and then start computer in standard windows mode. This will be the most excellent choice with regard to making the restoration on the computer. If the trouble is through the antivirus that is installed on your system then subsequent to uninstalling, it will absolutely going to leave you out of trouble. If the trouble is resolved with this, then please post back here. Thanks.

It may be probable that the operating system that is running on your computer might be damaged and that is the cause that you are having the problem. You be able to repair the system that is capable to resolve the difficulty. If you desire to offer it a attempt then you will create a bootable operating Windows and put in the bootable CD in optical drive of the computer. Boot on or after CD and when shown the choice of selecting the kind of installation will then require selecting the repair. Usually, you must press "R" to choose that. Though, this will repair the entire system files on the computer and create your system reverse to work. Once the process is finished, then the computer reboots and you might get back to work.

I think that the antivirus which is installed in your computer may be corrupted and that is the reason that you are getting the issues like this. There might be some of the files of it which are corrupted otherwise missing and so it is making that issue. So uninstall that from your computer and once again install that. The most excellent way to do that is to search for the new setup for this and download that in your computer. Install that again from the newly installed setup. I hope that this will solve the issue for you.