Thread: Incorrect Http Trafic Scan

Incorrect Http Trafic Scan

This problem happens on quite a few computers that are having windows 7 installed on them. Version of the BitDefender that I am using is 337 build. Subsequent to closing application that downloads a few resource, bitdefender's internet filtering driver will also download this file. For instance: it occurs when I shut browser by means of partly loaded youtube video and subsequent to it in connection list I observe vsserv, that continues to download the video. Enabling or disabling (through wasting internet traffic ) antivirus otherwise firewall does not help. If I turn off wifi connection and turn it on then vsserv is still downloading the file. Http scan enabling and disabling does not help me. Is there some method to solve this problem?

Re: Incorrect Http Trafic Scan

You are not the first person who is facing this problem. I have also faced the same issue earlier and was not able to solve the problem. Finally the reason for this comes up with the network connection problem. I repaired the network connection and this solves the issue for me. So if you also need to get rid of that then you will also have to repair the network connection (Wi Fi otherwise LAN). I hope that doing this will take you out of the problem as in case of me. Thank you.

I am not sure that if this is going to help you for sure but I you can try to do this and see if that can solve the problem for you. You will just have to delete the browser entry from the firewall rules. If you do that then this will abort the download process. Once this is done and you open that again then this will ask you for the permissions so that it can retry the connection with the source and then you can do what you want to select according to your need. If that helps you then please post that back

The most import ant thing that you will need to check is that if you have updated the BitDefender install the newest product updates that are released. So search for the latest update and then install that to your computer. Once you are done with the installation then you will have to restart your computer. I am saying you to restart the computer because if you do that then only the changes to it will take effect and you will be able to resolve the issue. This is one of the best possible ways to get out of the issues.

What is the download manager that you are using? You have not mentioned anything about that. Anyway, I would like to suggest you to use the FlashGet download manager. I believe that this is the best download manager that I can recommend you. I am using the same and not faced any of the problems like this. FlashGet is a important download manager and have the maximum quantity of users going on the internet. It is making use of MHT (Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation) method, supports a variety of protocols and has outstanding document management features. FlashGet is the freeware devoid of some adware otherwise spyware.