Thread: Bit defender does not detect "security tool" virus

Bit defender does not detect "security tool" virus

I have been suggesting Bitdefender to my customers here in European countries for some time....Have a customer who is running a test on the Internet Security version and has been getting a strange popup "security tool" virus which Bitdefender didn't notice or eliminate and now the customer isn't best satisfied with me....?!!Am I missing anything here considered that "security tool" virus had been around for a long time now . Why didn't Bitdefender has got any solution anything about it?

Re: Bit defender does not detect "security tool" virus

This threat is already noticed by the system engines:The Security Tool virus that you have been encountered is a polymorphic virus and almost everyday a new edition is launched and everyday we add a new detection. In this situation there is a time gap among when the virus was created and we added detection.If the system is still infected please send me by the complete a BDSI to assist in disinfection.

Today I got an approximately the same virus, on my brand new HP PC (not this old one), called "System Tool" in its place of security tool. Used up 3 hours trying all suggested measures from posts on the internet and and the tips that were mentioned in MS Malicious Software elimination tool. I had removed the preinstalled Norton and installed BitDefender. I considered all was well but BitDefender did not notice this virus. I tried to start a scan, but the scrutinize was the scan was broken up and computer shut down. I started in Safe Mode and was at last able to shift the "SystemTool" file into the recycle bin. Then I performed a system restore but it assumed the system restore was not complete. However, the virus appears to be gone. I did a computer scan with BidDefender and it displayed ed no infection. I am performing a deep scan now and will forward results, if any, but I doubt how this happened?

Yesterday morning my lportable was infected with the "System Tool 2011" virus. I used up all day researching the distinctive issue for this virus. None of the information that I could find on resolves to this problem seemed accurate with how my machine was acting. I searched for the files and through the registry for the "usual" files created by the files. My system has a Bitdefender 2010 antivirus loaded but the virus blocks all works with bitdefender and it also has done somewhat to block my capability to load new software which could resolve the issue .

Let me tell you about mine When attempting to run new software that could resolve the issue such as "Microsoft Security Essentials" or "windows defender" the virus actually blocks the software from running. I get a caution that stated "Application cannot be completed. The file bdagent.exe is infected. Please activate your antivirus software." Which I cannot perform because bit defender is also objected from running. I also obtain an error that states "Windows cannot access the mentioned device, path or file. You might not have the suitable permissions to access the item."When trying to execute Bitdefender I obtain the bdagent error also and nothing else.