Thread: Is it possible to get Xbox live using the wireless Vodafone dongle in my laptop

Is it possible to get Xbox live using the wireless Vodafone dongle in my laptop

I am using the dell vostro laptop and using the same last few years. Now the thing here is that I am also using the wireless Vodafone dongle and it is doing well. And I just want to know whether I can have an access on the Xbox live with the same. Actually I tried the similar thing before but still unable to have the access. Please help me in this case and let me know whether I can connect the Xbox live with it and if not then what is the other alternative.

Re: Is it possible to get Xbox live using the wireless Vodafone dongle in my laptop

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that you have no proper access on the wireless connection that you are using I mean to say that the USB dongle which you are talking about. First of all you have to check whether you are doing well with the dongle that you are having and then try and have an access on the Xbox live I hope that will definitely allow you to access it and then you can play the games needed.

Re: Is it possible to get Xbox live using the wireless Vodafone dongle in my laptop

Well if you will ask me then it is possible and you can definitely connect the Xbox live on your laptop with the USB dongle connection. In fact I am doing the same thing and using the same Vodafone dongle and it is doing well I mean I am having no problem with the Xbox live. And in your case I just want to say that you have to check out with the network settings on your laptop because it might happen that there might be some settings and then you have to just reset the similar one. I hope that this will take you out of the problem that you are facing.

I think if you have to solve the issue completely then you have to just follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of all what you have to do here is that just switch on the laptop that you are using and then connect the USB dongle that you are having.
    • And now what you have to do here is that just connect the Xbox onto your system and then see whether it is showing up.
    • Now if you don’t find anything that you have to just go to the start and then select the control panel and there you will find Network and Sharing Center just click on it.
    • And later on you have to just click on the Manage Network Connections and then you have to set the connection open forever.
    • At last you have to just right click on the same and select the properties and then select the check box which is saying that “Allow other network users to connect through this computer's connection'”.
    • I am sure that this will help you to solve the issue forever.