Thread: how do i delete Human confirmation pop up

how do i delete Human confirmation pop up

HAVE a pop-up that appears on my screen in which human internet confirmation if you do not send anything in three minutes that says that goes to the prohibition of the page how completely to finish and one of my friend who stays next to my area also gets the same pop-up appears on this computer so please can anyone help me how to stop this pop-ups,because of this error I am not able to log-in to many of the sites.

Re: how do i delete Human confirmation pop up

I got this message many times I was really bugged up so I restarted my computer o still got the same popup then I tried to access Facebook - And fortunately so far so good.I have antivirus also in my computer , McAffee,it also dint detected this pop up. I tried to search on some of the internet sites for answers but the pop up was continuously popping up so I was not able to do that also further. So decided system restore. I did a system restore and it has worked.

I also faced the same problems as everyone got but I knew what to do so it dint harm me just follow this it works.
    1st, go to your c drive, under users, public folder, delete a file named mdll.dl
    2nd, There is a startup for it that you may want to uncheck it. Type in "msconfig" from Start -> Run. Then go to "Startup" tab. Find the reference of "C:\Users\Public\jusched.exe" under "Command" and uncheck the box.

I also got the same irritating problem, again an again there was a pop up on my screen I was not understand what to do then I tried to searched and I got the solution over here so I tried to do all the above steps as per mention but I was not able to find the reference then I updated my antivirus(McAfee)
    And then I got the reference file also thank you for your solutions.