Thread: Good signal but not able to access wifi router

Good signal but not able to access wifi router

I am using a Dell inspiron laptop, running with Intel dual core processor, along with NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface. The laptop is compatible with windows 7. I basically use the laptop for internet access and sometimes to play high definition games. The machine was working fine with all its functions and also with its program, those I applied. Now from this morning I am facing a problem with my wireless internet connection, the wifi connection is showing that it is connected along with good signal, but I can’t able to access any web site. Whenever I tried to access and site, after take few time for loading it shows page loading error. I am using Internet explorer, what should I do now to overcome from this problem? Any suggestion or solution for this problem?

Re: Good signal but not able to access wifi router

The problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is for the browser application, I had similar issue, which was also acting like the same. Io was also thought that the problem is for the internet connection, and for this I applied many tricks but nothing works. After then one of my friend suggest me a trick by this the problem is solved. I also like to suggest you to that trick, if ether is any problem in your browser then by this the problem will be solved. Open internet explorer application window, now click on tool menu option and from there choose reset option, it will ask you to remove the browser cache and also the settings of that browser. Allow this one and terminate the process. Try with this.

According to my opinion the problem might be in your machine, I found in some of the places that these type of problem might be occurred for the windows platform, though there are so many solution for this, but I would like to suggest you to go for the system restore, click on start menu and from the system tool list under accessories select the system restore option and click on this. Insert appropriate date and time to its desire place and wait till the process completes. I am sure it will help you if ether is any issue in your machine.

The problem may also be occurring for the network router that you are using. For that first of all check the status of that driver under device manager, lick on network tab under that and then go to the properties of the driver. if it running correctly then ok, there is another issue. But if you found any problem then ping to device manager and right click on the driver name, from the properties collect the name of the manufacturer, now from its official web site download and install up to date driver version by replace the older one. It will definitely help you if ether is any issue with the network router. I heard in most of the cases the network related problem are sometimes occurred for router driver, so if this problem also occurred in your laptop, then by update the driver the problem can be solved.