Thread: After updating the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router my internet speed was going down

After updating the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router my internet speed was going down

I was having windows XP installed on my laptop. I am associated to the internet with the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router. From last 2 days I was getting issue with my previous firmware update for my TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router. I downloaded as well as installed the latest update and my issue was resolved. Now I am able to simply connect plus browse the internet securely. After updating the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router my internet speed was going down. I require an answer so that I am able to troubleshoot this issue as well as have the highest speed of internet for surfing. So please help me.

Re: After updating the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router my internet speed was going down

If your internet speed is decreasing after the updation for the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router after that you be able to simply solve it. While updating the router you have to confident that the internet connection is not disconnected. If the internet connection is on as well as the router has been updated after that you might not getting any issue. If your internet speed is going down then you be able to resolve this issue by updating the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router again with the most up-to-date firmware. In addition if the issue of speed is not resolved then you be able to as well attempt to reset the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router.

Re: After updating the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router my internet speed was going down

You be able to resolve the internet access problem by altering the router settings. To adjust the settings you need to confirm that your TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router is setup properly with the internet service provider as well as choose basic settings for the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router. Then you have to press on “Save Changes” to have the fresh configuration as well as reboot the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router.

If you are not capable to access the internet at that moment you be able to resolve this issue. For that you have to shut down the PC plus reboot the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router. Now while the PC starts again it will set up a fresh connection with the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router while you start again. You require unplugging the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router plus Internet modem. You require waiting for a few times and after that connecting the Internet modem. Then wait until you obtain a solid light from the modem. Following the light on the modem is showed you have to Plug the TL-WR1043ND Gigabit Router as well as restart the PC. Now you be able to simply connect to the internet.