Thread: How to remove mswinext.exe

How to remove mswinext.exe

I am running windows 7 professional edition on my Dell laptop. In recent times mswinext.exe come into view on my list of programs on the windows task manager, moreover it is hogging my memory. My memory is filling up by means of just a word or else internet file open (Between Avast anti-virus and this mswinext.exe file), furthermore I now have crashes. At what time I search on the net about mswinext.exe the reply is that this file is a harmful virus. Is this right?

Re: How to remove mswinext.exe

This msnwinext.com has just become visible on my Laptop these days and is hogging 48 to 50 percent of my memory as well as make Firefox hang. I downloaded the most recent edition yesterday 3.6.3 moreover that trouble appears to have gone away at present - however this one which I cannot help feeling is connected because of its alike usage of my LT 50% has appeared. I am making use of windows xp. If there is somewhat new which has been auto updated from Microsoft or Firefox can someone state.

Does the similar trouble happen at what time using Internet Explorer? Is MSN or else Windows Live Toolbar installed? Attempt uninstalling any Live or Bing toolbars which you have installed. If you still have the similar trouble afterwards, the next step must be to verify for malware on your system. All the time state your full Windows edition (e.g., Windows XP SP3; Windows XP 64-bit SP2; windows Vista SP1; windows Vista 64-bit SP2; Windows 7 64-bit).

I got yet worst trouble by means of mswinext.exe on my 64-bit Vista. The majority of the moment, it takes more than 40 percent of the CPU time. The things continue for a while as well as my windows Vista crashes all the moment at what time it is running. I have to state that when Vista initial came out, I do not have this trouble. I am still attempting to make out what is the cause. I have also perform a complete scan of my system thinking that this may be happening because of any virus or malware but anti-virus did not report any virus or malware affecting to my system.If you have any suggestion regarding to this trouble, please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.