Thread: HP Pavilion computer not able to connect to wireless network

HP Pavilion computer not able to connect to wireless network

I am having the HP Pavilion computer which comes with the Wireless LAN for getting connected to internet utilizing the wireless network. However the issue which i am receiving is that a few times i am not capable to connect to the wireless network present as well as assume if i am connected to the network after that the connection keeps dropping on the usual intervals. I as well have the laptop which has the WiFi however it is functioning correctly. So how can i solve the problem of wireless network of HP Pavilion computer?

Re: HP Pavilion computer not able to connect to wireless network

You have the issue with your HP Pavilion computer and the issue is with the Wireless LAN of your HP Pavilion computer system. Generally you are not capable to connect to the internet utilizing the wireless LAN of your HP Pavilion computer system. If you are connected after that the connection is dropped for a moment. Thus I believe that you be supposed to reinstall the Wireless LAN driver software again on your HP Pavilion computer system. After that this problem will be solved.

You have not declared the operating system that you are utilizing with this HP Pavilion computer. I believe this HP Pavilion computer come preloaded with the Windows 7 operating system as well as you be supposed to have the driver’s software as well as other software for the Wireless LAN of your HP Pavilion computer. You be able to get the driver software of this HP Pavilion computer from the official website of the HP. You be able to download the drivers straight the official website of the HP. choose the Model number of your HP Pavilion computer and download the software for the Windows 7 operating system.

You have declared in your question that you are as well having the laptop as well as on the laptop the WLAN is functioning correctly without any problems. If you are connecting the HP Pavilion computer as well as the laptop to the wireless router at the similar time after that it is probable that the laptop is fetching the entire bandwidth of the wireless network that is why you are not capable to connect to the network utilizing HP desktop as well as if connected after that you are receiving disconnected after some time. As a result you have to connect to the network for the HP Pavilion computer after disconnecting the Laptop from the network.

If the entire the above mentioned answer are not capable to resolve the wireless network problem of the HP Pavilion computer at that moment I imagine this is the problem of the hardware element of the WLAN connected to your HP Pavilion computer system that is why you are not capable to connect to the wireless network present at your position utilizing the WLAN of the HP Pavilion computer. For resolving this problem will be supposed to contact to the HP service center or call on the HP helpline.