Thread: Wireless Network Adapter not working after upgrade motherboard

Wireless Network Adapter not working after upgrade motherboard

I recently upgrade the motherboard in my Acer desktop computer; this is running with windows 7 OS, which I recently upgrade. There was some the CPU problems, for that I direct purchase new gigabyte motherboard, the machine is running with wireless connectivity. But there is a problem with my wireless connection after upgrade the motherboard, though I replace the hardware so I am simply thinking this is for the network adapter. So am I right or you thinking the problem is for anything else? Any suggestion or information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Wireless Network Adapter not working after upgrade motherboard

Yes this might be occurring for the network adapter, so if this happening I would like to recommend you to remove the adapter and again reinsert this, this might be replaced when you was installed the newly purchased motherboard. this can happen, I found in some of the cases, but during the reinsertion process you must be careful for this, because it is a hardware issue, and if you don’t carefully do this, then this can be the cause of any other problem.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might be occurring for the network router for that, I suggest you to try once by reload the driver, simply insert the driver installation disk into the CD ROM drive, and then proceed to the device manager, and from the network tab right click on driver name and choose update option now choose advanced option, by this you needed to locate the driver installation program and run the process, it will replace the existing driver with the newest one. A system reboot is required after complete the process. Try with this; I hope it will surely help you.

Yes I also think that the problem is for the network adapter, the adapter might be corrupted, so for this I would like to suggest you to download the latest driver for your machine hardware and install in to that. Go to the manufacturer web site and from ether download latest version of hardware driver. Now replace them with the existing version. in some of the problem I found that for upgrade any hardware device, other one may be damaged, and for this replacement is the only solution.