Thread: "windows unable to connect with sky network" in my home wifi network

"windows unable to connect with sky network" in my home wifi network

Hello friends,
    I am having a windows vista compatible Dell XPS 16 laptop. My laptop is specified with Intel core i5 processor, along with this 3GB ram, 456 GB hard drive and NVIDIA GEForce graphical interface. The system is compatible with wireless network connectivity. And for the connectivity I am using D-Link wireless router by which I usually connect the laptop with my own home network named as sky. The machine was working fine till the last few days, but suddenly from yesterday, it starts creating a problem, after insert the network authentication information, there is a error message comes in my screen, looks like the windows is not able to connect with sky wifi network. i don’t have any technical information regarding this, so I am not able to resolve this according to my capability. So I am posting my problem here, and home someone from here will surely give me any idea or information to overcome from this connectivity problem.

Re: "windows unable to connect with sky network" in my home wifi network

As per my knowledge, this is router problem, because just few months ago I w as also facing relevant type of problem. I was also searched every for the solution and applied many of them, but no one help me to resolve this. After that lastly I simply reload the router driver, and by this the problem is solved. So I also recommend you to reload the router driver which is installed in your machine. For that first of all remove the existing driver, and also along with this remove the windows version compatible files of the driver and after complete this reboot your machine and go for the fresh installation. During this process, make sure that the router is not connected with your machines. Try with this.

Is the network connection is properly configured? For this I recommend you check the status of the network connection from network and sharing wind, from there right click on the network name and right click on it, choose status and be sure that the network is correctly working. Whereas I am thinking that the problem is in your network connection. Along with this, if you are suing any network authenticated connection, then did you insert the correct information for the connectivity? This can also be the cause of this type of problem. So for this, the problem can be solved by reset the network connection.

Relevant issue with my home wireless network connection, I am using a Acer aspire notebook, this is able to detect the network but not allowed me to make the connection. When I used to connect the network from my machine wireless wizard, it simply redirects me that window is not able to connect the machine with this network. According to my knowledge I tried by reboot both machine and the router, but it does not help me, I also tried by reset the network connection, after this same thing is happening. What to do now? Is there any one having any suggestion for me to resolve this problem?

Ping to the program and features folder under control panel and from the drop down list, remove the driver firmware program and also remove the windows version collaborating files. Now insert driver installation disk and double click on the installation program, it will first ask you to select the driver where to install the program, select and start the loading process. If there is any issue with the router hardware then at the loading process the problem will be shown to you by interrupting in between process. After reload the driver firmware a system reboot is required, do this and now try to connect the machine with network. I hope this time the problem will not come.