Thread: Virus in Internet Explorer 8 and Themes

Virus in Internet Explorer 8 and Themes

Last week, when I started Internet Explorer that is installed recently then it given me the message that says I am having corrupted search file and it opens a box to choose the search that I want to use. That does not matter that what I have selected but it is given me google but I like to use yahoo. I am having Norton 360 which runs automatically and following to this "virus" I downloaded ad-aware as well as run this and it establish a few virus then I did one more scan by means of Norton and establish some more virus. Then I carry on with IE 8 and similar thing occur once more. Please tell me that what the problem with this is?

Re: Virus in Internet Explorer 8 and Themes

This seems that some of the files are missing from the computer and that is the reason that you are getting the problem like this. My suggestion to you is to use the Internet Explorer 9 beta version. I am using the Internet Explorer 9 beta version and that is not showing me any problem with that. So search for this on internet and download that. Install that to your computer and I am sure that you will not get such issue again.

Receiving Internet Explorer to function subsequent to a virus invasion can be a troublesome matter. Following to a virus deletion, the infected file infrequently modifies the Internet Explorer vital setting. When this occurs then the most excellent answer is to rearrange the Internet Explorer settings. Open Internet Explorer with clicking the "Start" and after that "Internet Explorer." Click the "Tools" and "Internet Options" to take up the Internet Options Dialog. Find the way to the "Advanced" tab and select "Reset," which will rearrange the whole browser settings, immobilize addons and remove the entire impermanent Internet files. Start again the Internet Explorer and the modifications should be functional.

You have to set the Internet Explorer's security level as the Medium-High or less. The ActiveX control required meant for the BitDefender Online Scanner are infertile if Internet Explorer security stage is put to High otherwise a custom level on it. The average security level permits safe browsing though maintaining the majority of the functionality. If you want to do that then you can follow the steps below.
    1. First of all open the Internet Explorer.
    2. Choose Tools and then Internet Options.
    3. Click Security and choose Internet Web content zone.
    4. Select the default level.

You can try to install the internet explorer once again and see if the issue is getting resolved or not. If the problem is due to improper installation of the browser then installing it again can solve the problem. What you can try to do is uninstall the browser that is currently installed in your computer and after that install it again. The best way to do that is to install from a fresh copy of setup. You can download that from internet.