Thread: Need help for better firewall for Windows network

Need help for better firewall for Windows network

I want a firewall for my system. I have a 15 computers in my office and 1 server. They all are interconnected to single network. I had noticed a virus recently. I think my antivirus is not enough to deal with the virus issue. I found some open ports in my system that is causing the virus infection. I had tried to check the same, but there is no better support. I think a better firewall can give me more protection.

Re: Need help for better firewall for Windows network

I will recommend you to use ZoneAlarm PRO Firewall 2010. I had used this before and it is a very helful software. It has a AlertAdvisor that help to set different programs on your system and also assign rights to each of them. Then comes the antivirus scanner. It also includes a antispwyare tools. This is a complete pack of security tools that is best beneficial for your website. It is a very powerful firewall.

Rigthnow I am using F-Secure Internet Security 2011. It helps you to fight with spam emails. The best thing about this software is that it can protect your system with virus, worms, etc. It helps your system to stay away from daily threats. It has a very flexible interface which lets you to configure this in much detailed way. It also scan your system automatically and remove the virus. You can try a demo of that.

In my case I rely more on Panda Firewall. It is a dedicated firewall for your system and there is lot of other support provided on your system. It offers you most security with online security. It scan your incoming and outgoing mails also. There are ready wizard provided in the software which guides you for the process of setting up rules and filters. The best thing is that you can simply monitor your incoming and outgoing connections.