Thread: Unable to have an access on email with HTC Hero on Yahoo

Unable to have an access on email with HTC Hero on Yahoo

I am having the HTC mobile phone and using the same from last few days. Now that the thing here is that recently I have also don the proper GPRS settings and having access on the internet. But I don’t know why I am not able to have an access on the E-mails which are on my yahoo account. I don’t know why I am not able to have an access on the emails which are on the yahoo mailbox. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can view the emails which are unread on the mail box.

re: Unable to have an access on email with HTC Hero on Yahoo

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. Well the problem that you are facing here is due to the yahoo is unable to load on your mobile phone. I mean to say that if the site is not loading on the phone then there is no mobile view for that particular site in this case I feel the same. Now what you have to do in this case is that just see whether you are able to load the same on the phone with any other browser so that you can have an access on the same.

Well it seems to me that browser that you are using is not proper and it is the only one that is giving you this error. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you can download any other browser for your phone and then you can install the same on the mobile of yours and then you can easily have an access on the sites such as yahoo. I am sure that installing the latest browser will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing and then you can easily read the emails that you are willing to.

I think that the default browser is not doing well for you and if you will ask me then I will suggest you just install the opera mini browser which is the only one that will help you to solve the issue. I am also using the same mobile phone and it is doing well for me. I hope that installing the opera on your will help you to solve the issue. You can download the software from the official site and then you can install the same on your mobile phone.