Thread: how to remove tazinga redirect virus in windows 7

how to remove tazinga redirect virus in windows 7

I recent infected by the tazinga redirect virus in my windows 7 compatible MSi gt640 laptop, which is running with Intel core i7 processor and nvidia geforce gts 250m graphical interface. Though all the important software and the hardware driver are up to date in my machine, along with this also the antivirus is running with the latest version of virus database. For this some of the applications are not running properly, so I am here, I hope someone will surely help me to resolve this issue. Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: how to remove tazinga redirect virus in windows 7

It is an spyware, for this you need to scan your machine with the spyware program, for that i recommend you to download and install Spyware Doctor program, it will surely help you remove the virus file from your machine, install and open the application window, from ether make sure that the remove option is checked in the setting window, scan the whole machine and after detect the virus threats remove them from ether. Try with this.

To remove the Tazinga Redirect Virus, first of stop the execution of this virus program from task manager and after that also be sure that the program is stopped. Now proceed to program and features folder under control panel and from the drop down list select and remove the application. Type and insert regedit.exe into the search command panel in start menu and press on ENTER. From the registry editor remove the Tazinga Redirect Virus Registry Files. To ensure whether the virus file is removed or not, search with the name of the virus into search option. A system reboot might be required after that process to complete the process. Do this, and wait for the process completion.

Similar issue with the Tazinga Redirect Virus file, which is stored into the hard drive, because whenever I tried to open any program from the hard drive, it simply directs that the program is running with Tazinga Redirect Virus program, not allowed me to open the program. I instantly checked into the task manager, but did not found any program execution. Then why this error message is flashing into my machine screen. I am not a technical person, so I am not having such idea to overcome from this type of problems. Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

I recommend you to start your machine in safe mode and then try to open the program which is creating problem, if this one also happening same thing, then I suggest you to run windows default or the antivirus anti malwarsbyte scanning process, be sure that the remove option is checked,. And then terminate the scan process, it will detect the virus file and will direct you to remove that file. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you to overcome from the problem.