Thread: Whitesmoke translator as malware

Whitesmoke translator as malware

Today morning, I found that this whitesmoke translator is on my computer. My AVG software trapped it like malware. I propel it to the vault. I then observed there are two fresh icons on the desktop therefore I tried to uninstall the whitesmoke translator from my computer but it terminates uninstalling an then the program again get installed. Now I am not able to start the services after that. Please tell me that how can I make my system working.

Re: Whitesmoke translator as malware

Do you have installed any version of the Combofix in your system? If that is true then the problem is due to that also. So delete all the existing version of the Combofix from your computer and then try to start the computer. I am saying this to you because it was the issue when one of my friends was having the same problem and after doing this the problem is resolved. I hope that this will do the same for you also.

The very important thing that you need to do is disable the entire antivirus and any other malware programs that are installed in your computer. This is because they should not get in the way by means of the running of ComboFix. Temporarily immobilize the antivirus as well as antimalware realtime protection. Along with that immobilize every script blocking components of them otherwise your firewall earlier than doing the scan. They can obstruct by means of ComboFix or else take away a few of its entrenched files which might reason "unpredictable results" otherwise stop combofix running by any means.

It may have installed with any of the other software that may be making use of that. But anyway, if you do not want it to be there in your system then you can simply go to the control panel and open add or remove programs. It will show you the list of programs that are installed in your system. Select this Whitesmoke translator from there and after that press on uninstall or remove from there. It will completely remove that from your computer and after that you will not see any problem like this again. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem for you.

If you are not able to uninstall that from the normal mode then you can try to uninstall that from the safe mode. To enter in safe mode, you should press the restart button and then keep on pressing the F8 key. Now from the opened screen select the option that says Safe Mode. When your computer start in safe mode then uninstall the program from the safe mode and after that start the computer in normal windows mode. I don’t think that you will get the problems again.