Thread: Nasty Malware causes BSOD on login

Nasty Malware causes BSOD on login

Hi all, I am running Windows XP on my computer and that was running fine but from last three days, I am facing problems with that. Whenever I try to login to the system then it causes BSOD on the system. I am having Avast antivirus installed in my computer. It was showing me some infection to the system with virus but I didn’t paid attention on that and now I am paying for that mistake. Please tell me that how can I make the system back to work. I wish quick replies on that because I have to make a project for my college. Thank you.

Re: Nasty Malware causes BSOD on login

OK, as you told that you are not able to login to the system. So if that is the case then you can try to enter in the safe mode. To do that press the restart button and immediately after that, keep on pressing F8 button from your keyboard. This will show you the start options. You have to select the safe mode from there and press enter. This will start the computer in safe mode. Now scan the entire system with the help of the antivirus and clean your system. After doing that, you can try to start the computer in normal mode and see if that can solve the issue for you.

Something from awful device driver, defective hardware, otherwise injurious modifications completed to your system might cause a blue screen. In accumulation, the blue screen of death (BSOD), since it is eminently called, might occur when you contain more than a few applications running on the system at the same time. This trouble disappears when you discontinue running the applications. If the blue screen happened straight away following that you completed the installation of a program, the most excellent thing to perform is to go back and uninstall software if you have installed any new.Another thought to solve the blue screen is to repair the registry through a registry cleaner. a number of cleaners are extra effectual than others are. RegCure as well as CCleaner are both fine registry cleaners. We have heard that RegCure might be a bit enhanced at managing blue screen issues.

If the system was running fine earlier and the problem is just started then you can try to perform the system restore tou your computer and see if that can solve the issue for you. It’s very simple to do that. Just start your computer in safe mode and after that go to system tools. Select System restore from there. Select the last date when it was working fine and then click on the restore. This will take some time but it will take your system back to the working condition and you will be able to use your computer.

You can try to do all the possible solutions for this and see if they are able to resolve the problem. If it can solve the issue then it’s very nice but if that is not able to resolve the issue then it can also be due to the hardware failure. You should first download the MemTest86 to perceive if your memory is defective or not. If this finds a difficulty, you might require buying new-fangled memory. If your memory comes fine then you should download a hard drive health monitor to observe if your hard drive is going terrible. You might also desire to execute the Windows Error Checking service to confirm for disk errors.